If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Iscar:
Name Number: 5 Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Iscar:
Jota de Iscar by Jonás Ordóñez y José G. Yuguero from the Album Dulzaineros y Tamborileros Castellanos
Jota de Iscar by Al Violin from the Album Musica Para Todos, Vol. 3
Jota de Iscar by Castilla Joven from the Album Valladolid y Sus Danzas
Jota de Iscar by Arienzo from the Album Castilla Nuestra. Folklore Castellano
Books about Iscar:
ISCAR's solutions for the automotive industry.(The Automotive Industry): An article from: Automotive Design &... by Gale Reference Team (May 7, 2007)
ISCAR: six ways to cut.(CLOSE UP): An article from: Automotive Design & Production by Unavailable (May 28, 2009)
Iscar. 1 (Korean edition) (2012)
In Britain, builder DMG and tooling supplier Iscar launch team bidding.: An article from: Metalworking Insiders... by Mike Page (Jul 31, 2005)
Tooling saves shop 40 hours of production time per week. (Better Production).(Amarillo Gear Co. uses Iscar tooling... by John M. Jordan and Shauna R. Steigerwald (Jul 31, 2005)
$4-billion buys Berkshire Hathaway an 80% stake in Iscar's Tooling firms.: An article from: Metalworking Insiders... (May 30, 2006)
Historia de Íscar. (Jan 1, 2001)
Wiki information Iscar:
Iscar Metalworking is an Israeli toolmaking company affiliated with the IMC. In 2006, Warren Buffett purchased an 80 percent stake in the company. On May 1, 2013, Buffett bought the remaining 20% of Iscar for $2.05 billion, vowing however, to keep...
Judas Iscariot was, according to the New Testament, one of the twelve original apostles of Jesus Christ, and the son of Simon Iscariot. He is notoriously known for his kiss and betrayal of Jesus to the hands of the chief Sanhedrin priests in exchange...