If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Conqueror:
Name Number: 9 Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Conqueror:
Slang for the Age of Empires II expansion pack. A good game, indeed.
"Hey hombre, you wanna play some Conquerors?" "Nah, amigo. I'm stuck makin' cigars till five."
A brit who smells of crumpt crumbs and butter. He must have tea PROMPTLY at 12:30 noon, if he does not he irl ragequits or takes his rage out on the lovely, sexy, musclebound, gargantuan-penis-hasing dark blade. But Dark Blade never takes any of his slander and immediately puts conqueror in his place. Conqueror has yet to realize that Cubans are the superior race, a known fact to 97% of the population (remaining 3% are descendants of the KRUMPT klan). Hopefully conqueror will step out of his ignorance in the coming years.
Holy shit! He's eaten 2,345 crumpets and still going! What a conqueror!
Songs about Conqueror:
Conqueror by Estelle from the Album Conqueror
More Than Conquerors by Rend Collective from the Album The Art of Celebration
More Than A Conqueror feat. Timiney Figeroa Caton by Hezekiah Walker feat. Timiney Figeroa-Caton from the Album Azusa The Next Generation [+digital booklet]
Conqueror by Estelle from the Album True Romance [Explicit]
I'm In Love (More Than A Conqueror) by Darwin Hobbs from the Album Champion
Here I Am (More Than a Conqueror) by Commissioned from the Album Ordinary Just Won't Do
Conqueror by Mali Music from the Album The 2econd Coming
Books about Conqueror:
Conqueror by David Drake and S.M. Stirling (Feb 25, 2003)
Conqueror: A Novel of Kublai Khan (The Khan Dynasty) by Conn Iggulden (Jan 1, 2013)
The Conqueror: A Novel of William the Conqueror, the Bastard Son Who Overpowered a Kingdom and the Woman Who Melted... by Georgette Heyer (Sep 1, 2008)
Conqueror Womb: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath by Molly Tanzer, W. H. Pugmire, Brian M Sammons and Copper Sloane Levy (Feb 8, 2014)
Conquerors' Legacy (The Conquerors Saga, Book Three) by Timothy Zahn (Jun 1, 1996)
The Conqueror (Hot Knights Book 1) by Mary Gillgannon (Jul 2, 2013)
The Conqueror Being the True and Romantic Story of Alexander Hamilton by Gertrude Franklin Horn Atherton (Mar 21, 2012)
Movies about Conqueror:
Kingdom of Conquerors 2014 PG-13 - Runtime: 1 hr 41 mins Starring: Shaoqun Yu, Geng Le, Zhao Ypuliang, et al. Directed by: Wang Ping
Conqueror Of The Orient 2009 NR CC - Runtime: 1 hr 15 mins Starring: Gianna Maria Canale and Rik Battaglia Directed by: Amerigo Anton
Caesar the Conqueror (1961) 2009 NR CC - Runtime: 1 hr 39 mins Starring: Cameron Mitchell and Rick Battaglia Directed by: Amerigo Anton
Lloyd the Conqueror 2013 NR CC - Runtime: 1 hr 38 mins Starring: Harland Williams, Brian Posehn, et al. Directed by: Michael Peterson
The Conqueror 2011 NR - Runtime: 2 hrs 6 mins Starring: Igor Petrenko, Vladimir Vdovichenkov, et al. Directed by: Vladimir Bortko
Pelle The Conqueror (English Subtitled) 2014 NR - Runtime: 2 hrs 24 mins Starring: Max von Sydow, Pelle Hvenegaard, et al. Directed by: Bille August
Evil Alien Conquerors 2008 PG-13 CC - Runtime: 1 hr 29 mins Starring: Diedrich Bader, Chris Parnell, et al. Directed by: Chris Matheson
Wiki information Conqueror:
William I, usually known as William the Conqueror and sometimes William the Bastard, was the first Norman King of England, reigning from 1066 until his death in 1087. The descendant of Viking raiders, he had been Duke of Normandy since 1035 under the...
Mehmed II, also known as Muhammed bin Murad, Mehmed the Conqueror, and Fatih Sultan Mehmed, was an Ottoman sultan who ruled first for a short time from August 1444 to September 1446, and later from February 1451 to May 1481. At the age of 21, he...