If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bojan:
Name Number: 6 Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Bojan:
Czech Meaning: The name Bojan is a Czech baby name. In Czech the meaning of the name Bojan is: War.
Derived from Slavic boj meaning "battle".
Definition funny of Bojan:
A bosnian boy who chills in pinecrest with all his beaners. He is a total loser. But we hang out with him cause he is sexy!
Did you see that Bojan? Yes i have to go talk to them.
The most awesome person in the world. He makes god proud at his awesomeness. When people look at him, they can't help but shit themselves. His penis is the size of a wild African giraffe. He shits gold. If someone were to try to cut him, they would bleed. He can kill someone just by looking at them. His body strength is equivalent to the strength of 1000 gods.
"Hey Boj-" *shits himself" "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" *Bojan looks at him" "AHHH" *dies"
A Serbian name meaning warrior. One that has the balls of Rocky Balboa, yet a heart like Romeo. In other words, a man that doesn't give up.
"Look at that pussy" "who?" "Bojan" 5 seconds later... "Wow that hurt... shouldn't have underestimated him, now I know not to fuck with Bojs"
1. A male name originating from Yugoslavia meaning War. 2. A very large, stinky,and extreamly hairy European male. Resembles Chewey from Star Wars and also happens to sound much like him. His brute strength and large penis make up for his stupidity and douche tendencies. 3. A guy who has sex with mattresses.
Expression information Bojan:
for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Bojan:
People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Bojan:
Marwari (Bojan Popovic Remix) by BarZu from the Album I Love Tech House, Vol. 3
A64 (Bojan Kojic Remix) by Dragon Hoang from the Album A64 EP
Better Days (Bojan Popovic Remix) by Mitar Petrovic from the Album Better Days
Blue Disco Ball (Bojan Popovic Remix) by RanchaTek from the Album Blue Disco Ball
Bojan Kojic - Horror by Bojan Kojic from the Album Picnik EP
Bojan's fiery cicek by Bojan Ristic from the Album Sabor trubaca Guca - 50 years Instumental
Bojan's Theme by Cezary Skubiszewski from the Album The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Books about Bojan:
Bojan Sarcevic: a Curious Contortion in the Method of Progress: L'ellipse De L'ellipse by Michel Gauthier, Martin Herbert, Christiane Meyer-Stoll and Bojan Sarcevic (Jan 31, 2014)
Bojan: Webster's Timeline History, 1838 - 2007 by Icon Group International (Mar 10, 2010)
Bojan Sarcevic: Carlier / Gebauer.: An article from: Artforum International by Jennifer Allen (Jun 23, 2007)
Bojan Sarcevic: Le Credac.: An article from: Artforum International by Jian-Xing Too (Feb 2, 2009)
The Lives of St. Catherine of Ricci: St. Agnes of Montepulciano, B. Benvenuta of Bojan, and B. Catherine of Raconigi... by HardPress (Jan 10, 2012)
Bojan sarcevic: A Curious Contortion in the Method of Progress - L'ellipse d'ellipse by Sarcevic Bojan (Oct 25, 2013)
Bojan Mrvica i zakopano blago by Dejan Aleksic (2013)
Wiki information Bojan:
Bojan Krkić Pérez, also known as simply Bojan, is a Spanish footballer who plays as a forward or winger for Stoke City. Bojan began his career at Barcelona after progressing through the youth ranks at La Masia. His early promise saw him make his...
Bojan Bogdanović is a Croatian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. He also represents the Croatian national basketball team. Standing at 2.03 m, he plays at the shooting...
Bo, Boki, Bojo, Bojanče
There is some discussion as to where the name Boyan comes from. The usual explanation is that it is derived from the word boy, which means battle, and the suffix -ан (-an) which is common in Bulgarian and Slavic names. Together, Boyan means warrior or fighter.
Some people disagree, and think that name originates from two languages: the Proto-Bulgarian language, where the name means military commander as a noun, and grisly and militant as an adjective, and the Slavic word boy (Cyrilic:Боj/Бой), which means "battle". Others yet believe that it comes from famous khagan of Avars, Bayan I (562-602), who ruled the Slavs in Panonia.
Another possibility for the origin of the name. In the area of modern Czech Republic (Bohemia, in Serbian Bojka ) lived the Celtic tribe Boii. Later this area was inhabited first by ancestors of modern Serbs (White Serbs) and after them Czech tribes. It is possible that name Boyan originates from the name of this Celtic tribe Boii.
There is also another possibility that the Celtic Irish Bryan or Brian is related to the Bulgarian and Slavic Boyan or Bojan not only in spelling similarity but also in meaning. Therefore according to the Celtic Irish origin of the name Bryan or Brian, the Bulgarian and Slavic name Boyan or Bojan could have the meaning strong or noble. See Bryan or Brian.
* Batbayan of Bulgaria, also known as Batboyan or simply Boyan. The first son of Bulgarian khan Kubrat.
* Boyan or also known as Saint Enravota, was the eldest son of khan Omurtag of Bulgaria and the first Bulgarian Christian martyr, as well as the earliest Bulgarian saint to be canonized.
* Boyan, a Russian bard from the 10th century
* Boyan Dimitrov, a famous Bulgarian mathematician
* Bojan Djordjic, a Swedish footballer of Serbian descent
* Boyan Iliev, a Bulgarian football player
* Bojan Križaj, a Slovenian alpine skier
* Bojan Krkić, a Spanish footballer of Serbian descent
* Bojan Marović, a Montenegrin singer
* Bojan Neziri, a Serbian football player of Albanian descent
* Boyan Radev, a Bulgarian wrestler
* Bojan Šarčević, a Bosnian-French visual artist
* Boyan Tabakov, a Bulgarian football player
* Boyan Yordanov, a Bulgarian volleyball player
* Bojan Zdešar, a Slovenian freestyle swimmer
* Bojan Zulfikarpašić, French-Serbian jazz pianist
Slovenian cartoon series is called "Bojan" and is about a bear who uses colors to create things.