Athina

Meaning : Goddess of Wisdom & War,

Origin : Greek,

If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!

Athina Expression, Athina Soul Urge, Athina Inner Dream

numerology

Numerology information Athina:

numerologyName Number: 8 Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma

urban

Definition funny of Athina:

urbanAn awesome, sweet, cute girl who is super smart and the best in her class. She is a lot like Athena goddess of wisdom but a induvidual way of spelling it. Guys stare in awe when an Athina walks by and beg her for aproval. You NEVER want an Athina for an enemy or she WILL screw up your life.

urban"Whoa she's so smart she's gotta be an Athina"

urbanGreek Godess Of War and Wisdom. She is verry Smart, Beautiful, Hot and loveable. She is Very Sarcastic and somtimes is strange in a good way. She likes to watch Scrubs. Being a ballerina is her thing. Being short makes her cuddleable. Being An Athina Means she works hard, is a great friend, is truthful and she is Awesome. Athina's have a good eye for beautiful things. Athina is the more individual and better way of spelling Athena. Athinas are the best!

urbanBob: Wow that girl over there is out of this world awesome Fred: Yeah thats Athina For You

urbanA beautiful Greek goddess of wisdom.

urbanNat: Hey, doesn't Athina look pretty today? Fred: Well, she is a Greek goddess after all, isn't she!

urbananother way of spelling Athena; It is a noun and it is a feminine name.

songs

Songs about Athina:

songsAthina, Yesterday and Today by Jean-luc Barreau from the Album Best of Traditional Greek Music & Sirtaki, The popular Dance of Greece

songsAp' Tin Odo Athinas by Marinella from the Album Mia Nychta

songsAthens' Sunset (Souroupo stin Athina) by Apostolos Tsibidis from the Album Echoes ?f Greece / Instrumentals of Greek music

songsKapu Iparchi Ximeroni Athina (Griechisches Medley) by Vicky Leandros from the Album Wunderbar

songsMoirase Ta (Athina-Thessaloniki) by Vasilis Karras from the Album Etsi Laika

songsAdios, My Love (Athina) by Nana Mouskouri from the Album International Folk Songs

songsAthina (Athens) by Nana Mouskouri from the Album Nana Mouskouri - The Voice of Greece Vol.1

books

Books about Athina:

booksATHINA ONASSIS In the Eye of the Storm by Alexis Mantheakis (Mar 2, 2013)

booksAthina The Last Onassis by Chris Hutchins and Peter Thompson (Oct 11, 2011)

booksAthina: The Last Onassis by Chris Hutchins and Peter Thompson (Sep 1999)

booksDestiny Prevails: My life with Aristotle, Alexander, Christina Onassis and her daughter, Athina by Paul Ioannidis and Dody Tsiantar (May 24, 2013)

booksLady Athina (The Books of Athina Book 2) by Danny C Estes (Apr 18, 2014)

booksLord Athina (The Books of Athina Book 1) by Danny C Estes (Jun 9, 2013)

booksThe Books of Athina Box Set by Danny C Estes (Apr 19, 2014)

movies

Movies about Athina:

moviesMia Diadromi Thessaloniki-Athina / Live 2003 Unrated -

moviesTa Oporofora Tis Athinas - Runtime: 1 hr 19 mins Directed by: Nikos Panayotopoulos

wiki

Wiki information Athina:

Athina Onassis Roussel
Equestrian, Person, Family member

Athina Onassis de Miranda is a French-Greek heiress, the only surviving descendant of Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis, and the sole heir of Aristotle's daughter Christina Onassis, who inherited 55% of his fortune. The remaining 45%, minus...

Athina Livanos
Family member, Person, Deceased Person

Athina Mary Livanos Onassis Spencer-Churchill Niarchos was the second daughter of the Greek shipping magnate Stavros Livanos and Arietta Zafirakis. She was best known as the first wife of Aristotle Onassis, but she later married her older sister...